Big Fish Small World, Big World Small Fish
Either way, you "just keep swimming!" - Dory
Friday, May 27
Project Clean Closet Begin
Updated.
Anything not worn / not touched over the past 6 months will have to go.
Bye bye dear clothes.
Almost put every single item back in.
Project clean closet #fail
I think I just created a new record of number of posts per day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(no title)
I am sensing trouble coming my way ... ...That is though, assuming I am not already in it . Sighs. Why lah? And, why must home be such a di...
I Had Bangs As A Kid Too
Over lunch yesterday, Dad said: When you were born, you were really the cutest kid around! I used to be that cute!
心愛的
I've heard this on the radio numerous times, but was never able to catch the song title, and don't ask me why I never Shazam-ed it b...
No comments:
Post a Comment