Big Fish Small World, Big World Small Fish
Either way, you "just keep swimming!" - Dory
Wednesday, May 11
Pathetically Luxurious
My lunch today was yesterday's half eaten Katsudon from Rakuzen.
My dinner today was Saturday night's takeaway Meatball Spaghetti from Aria @ Plaza Damansara.
Strong stomach #win
That's an oxymoron for
you
me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(no title)
I am sensing trouble coming my way ... ...That is though, assuming I am not already in it . Sighs. Why lah? And, why must home be such a di...
(no title)
So boreddddd. Just 'cleaned' up some stuff in the room, unwanted items are now pilled up in one corner... Hm.. Random random items. ...
(no title)
I honestly seriously totally had no intentions of double posting but since I'd be away for the next 4 days and also since I'd probab...
No comments:
Post a Comment