Wednesday, August 26

[Photolog] A Weekend @ Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur

Good evening!

Here's a quick one, or as quick a one as possible.

The past weekend, I had the luxury of staying at Le Meridien, Sentral because mommy had, through her hidden talent of winning contents, won us a weekend stay, as a Starwood Preferred Guest, for free!


That's me. Enjoying their nomnom spread at their Club Lounge. Don't get me started on the variety of healthy they had.. The wannabe travel blogger in me only succeeded in taking the photo of yogurt though. Ha. Everything else went into my stomach before I managed to snap a shot.








I think the specific room we were staying at was the Le Meridien Club Room, as their website describes the privileges I got to enjoy over the weekend is identical:
Le Meridien Club rooms offers panoramic views of the city and Lake Gardens in a 36.1 square metres setting with a 40'' LCD television and fitted DVD player. Enjoy the wide variety of our buffet breakfast spread at Latest Recipe on Level 5 and evening cocktails at alternate venues of the hotel, guest will be able to enjoy different unique experiences in our hotel.

I am terribly sorry but the only thing I remembered to take photo of was the glorious bathtub and the view while you soak in it, simply gorgeous!


Mom took this photo. And I'm actually somewhere in this photo, if you can spot me. Haha! I finally managed to finish the book that I had been eager to finish since 2 months back. Mission accomplished.


I absolutely enjoyed being spoilt for the weekend despite it being a short one. I'll be back! :)

No comments: