Thursday, August 27

Negative Divided by Positives Equals Gratefulness

On more than one count, today is considered a horrible day. Mostly due to work. But I've complained enough about it. So I'm gonna salvage the remaining 10 mins of today thanking God and reminding myself why I should be grateful through it all.

1. I was called an Ace today! Something I've not been called by before, and it's a label I shall take pride in.

2. I had Fat Spoon's Fat Salmon burger. Happy tummy happy me. I know, I'm supposed to be fasting on meat. I am terrible.

3. I also had yummy soft serve icecream after dinner, and had a pleasant catch up with a good friend.

4. I have friends (plural!) who I can talk to honestly with, and who will be there to tell it as it is, and still support me through difficult times.

5. That tomorrow is Friday!

6. Despite it being a "bad day", I've had a good hair day.

7. Being genuine and grateful goes a long way.

8. My petrol tank had sufficient to last me through the horrendous jam.

9. My phone battery lasted me the entire day despite not being charged fully.

10. That I get to live another day.

Goodnight folks, and thank You! And Amen.

No comments: