Monday, August 3

Rules To Live By In August


July zoomed by, and we're in the eight month of the year already! Four more to go and we'll all hear the ever so cliche and common, "Where did the year go?"

So, if you've not made the last eight months count, now is probably time to start. Personally though, I myself am not too sure what or how differently will I be doing things to make 2015 any more significant than where it currently stands. 

But I'll give it my best shot. By giving myself some rules to live by for August. Hahaha! 

1. Always wear professional looking attire to work even when it is not required. Exception to the rule would be Casual Fridays.

2. Limit internet browsing at home to 1.5 hours maximum a day, including weekends. 

3. Spend more time outdoors.

4. Pack food from home as often as possible.

5. Save meal money and avoid hipster joints for meals/coffee.

6. Read more, about time I finish reading the book my boss assigned me to.

7. Be at work by 9am, which means not leaving home at 8.55am.

8. Don't make plans I don't plan to keep.

9. Sleep early.

10. Daily bible!

So once again hello August, be nice - I'm asking nicely.

No comments: