Thursday, August 20

Work Out Goals

And Elite Daily being my reading entertainment tonight.

This is such a gorgeous photo; also from the Elite Daily
article I am sharing below! 

It started with this How To Finally Become One Of Those People Who Work Out In The Morning. Because I'm a lazy ass and I almost never workout if I don't have a session with my trainer / incredibly persistent and encouraging friends who make me go for my once-in-a-blue-moon crossfit sessions.

And quite frankly, not training for 3 - 4 days in a row makes going back to the gym such a pain to the body. Which is perhaps why my trainer has warned me multiple times to workout on my own when I don't have a session at the gym..

BUT THEM LAZY BONES!

So anyway, of my August rules to live by - here, I've not been particularly successful with the sleeping early clause. Which, if I had kept to more often, maybe waking up in the morning for a quick routine wouldn't be so appalling.

So. Starting next week, I'm going to aspire to sleep early (for real) and on days that I don't have a training session, I'll spend at least 30mins for a quick workout in the morning's - be it a run or skipping ropes. For reals!

I wonder if I have enough workout clothes to lasts me... Okay nevermind.

And to add on to my rules made for myself, I've also decided to go on a meat fast for the remaining days of the NECF prayer because fasting on my drama reading habit proved to be too much for me I felt it's doable and maybe it'll help with my workout goals, not so much with the lack of protein but more in the sense that I'll (try to) be (more) careful with what I eat.

And just as I was worrying if I'll still get sufficient protein to supplement my training, Elite Daily came to my rescue with 8 Meat-Free Meals To Power You Through A Day At The Office Or Gym. Haha, too much awesomes!

I now need to concoct my weekend groceries list.

And while writing this, I am having the most hilariously disturbing conversation with my lil brother with him telling me that he dreamt of me having my hand cut off while holidaying in the States with the family. And now he's trying to convince me that he'll dream of me finding a nice American guy who will take care of me in bid to convince me to go there year-end after the fact that he also tells me my hand was sewed back together and I hadn't lost any functions of my limb. T__T

I was supposed to do some writing (work related) and reading (bible study) before bed, but that's not happening no more.

Goodnight folks!

P/s: Thank you for reading my posts ever since I "picked up the pen" again!

No comments: