Friday, December 19

Some UNIQueLOve

I want to buy everything from Uniqlo - http://bit.ly/16xxHjY!

One of the things that I am still hung up on my recent trip to Korea is the cold weather clothing, on top of the entire trip itself.

Sure, I like my jeans short and spag tops, but putting on all that layers has a certain allure to it too. Albeit you walking out of the house looking the same everyday because you'd always have your outer coat on. Ha!

I've previously posted about how I'm a huge fan of the brand, I'm now a firm Uniqlo believer. We bought a tonne of heat tech stuff from Uniqlo while we were in Seoul and they served us well. I personally got more extra warm heat tech - socks, beanie, leggings and an inner top. So comfy! And my fleece (which I also wore during my sailing stint at the Raja Muda) was also ultra comfy. I liked the whole turtleneck business.

I am still owing my posts on Taiwan - which I think I am probably not ever going to get down to writing. Total fail as a travel blogger wannabe.

Also, yours truly now has short hair..


Looks good eh? ;)

No comments: