Saturday, December 27

The Space Between


The Space Between(틈) - SoYou(소유), Kwon Soonil(권순일), 
Park Yongin(박용인)(Urban Zakapa) 

So cute!

有时候 把自己 看得高高在上 就是本小姐 最大的缺点。。

I know I should be putting more effort into keeping the blog updated seeing that there's nothing much on my plate (figuratively speaking) until next year, but let's just say that, I've got more urgent matters that requires my attention. Hehehe.

The weather is cold. Which I suppose if not for half of our nation being affected by the flooding, I would say that the drop in temperature is a welcomed one. So while us in KL may not be affected, let us think of the many others who are currently in need of aid.

Sometimes, it is so easy to feel blissful and contented with our tiny little lives that we ignore the big picture. Let us not get to used to that kinda of living.

Have you given some thoughts to what you want to achieve for the coming year? And also, have you given yourself some time to reflect on what you've achieved the past year? If no, now's probably a good time to do so. 

Much love! xx

No comments: