Tuesday, October 21

Tuesday Tune

Maybe if I spent my time more wisely, I'd have less to complain about. And perhaps if I stopped relying on others, I'd be better off too. Because then I can't fault them for all that's not right in my life.


Out Of The Woods - Taylor Swift

I like the chorus! I'd say it's enchanting. Though I'm thinking that's not the best word to describe it.

I'm off to Taiwan next week, so I spent some time planning my trip last night, and as I also have a trip to Korea due in December, I'm supposed to work on the planning too, but I noticed that there are way more detailed reviews of travels in Taiwan than Korea which makes planning for Taiwan much much easier!

Apparently my hair is more blonde than it used to be. I wonder if it time to re-color it a shade darker again, but then I should save that sum for other stuff like my expenses overseas.. Hm.

I'm now reading The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell, essentially my last book of this series. I've finished David and Goliath, Blink and Outliers. And I am looking for new owners who may want to take them over.

Funny that I'm still coughing slightly. This bug has been around for long. Too long.

And I've just realized that throughout this entire year, or by the end of this year, I would've experienced the four seasons in different countries! Japan in spring, Bali + Philippines + Thailand + Singapore in summer (ha, this probably doesn't really count but let's just roll with it), autumn in Taiwan, and winter in Korea! How cool is that? :)

Alright, gotta scoot to lunch now with the ex-colleagues! xx

No comments: