Saturday, October 4

Song, +3



델리스파이스 - 고백

x


1. How far would you go if you deem that you really want something? I think that would be a good base towards making (certain) decisions in life. For instance, I really want to get some sailing in within the next couple of weeks, but on the scale of 1 - 10 with 1 being not that important to 10 being I'd die if I don't do it, I think this gets a score of 4. So ah, I'm through with it.

2. In the case that the gifting seasons comes around again and I forget to mention it then, please just by me hair conditioner(s). I don't understand why a pair of shampoo and conditioner doesn't get used up at the same time, my shampoo usually lasts much longer - so it's almost to the ratio of 2 bottles of conditioner to one bottle of shampoo. So yes, please just buy me hair conditioner next time. I tend to not be fussy on brands and I typically use the ones for dry hair. Haha thank you very much in advance!

3. I much prefer myself with tanner skin. I do. And eyebrows make a whole lot of difference. It does.

No comments: