Sunday, October 26

10 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About Me

Because I find reasonable amounts of self disclosure healthy. =)

1. I recently learnt how to cook an egg using the microwave and it is perhaps one of the best things that has happened to me because now I can cook myself an egg even when the kitchen is locked up!

2. Contrary to the norm, I don't like it when people comment that my hair is very brown. Yes, I do color my hair, quite often actually - Liese Bubble hair color is another great product because it is absolutely fuss free and easy to manage, but hair dye colors don't last very long on my hair and it always fades into this light blonde brown, much against my wishes.

3. I always prefer to have milk in my coffee or tea. I've even tried it with green tea, but that didn't work out so well.

4. Recently, I keep catching myself thinking about "Loving the sinner, hate the sin". So I decided to Google it (yes, I google a lot of things), and I came across this article, which I think EVERYONE should read. Here it is (again), if you didn't click on the "article" earlier.

5. I love shopping for groceries! I can spend 10 minutes walking the tissue/ toilet paper aisle thinking which is the best tissue/ toilet paper to buy. Which is exactly why I don't shop for groceries much. I waste too much time deciding.

6. When I drive alone, I totally believe I'm a competent driver. But when I have passengers, my driving is questionable.

7. I purposely don't color my toenails so they are left unattractive so that I will deliberately wear shoes instead of slippers when I go out.

8. I love Japanese / Korean rice. And mushrooms. And avocado. And sweet potato fries. And..

9. I went window shopping a couple of days ago and was trying on some winter jackets (on the premise that I'll be in Seoul for winter) though I bought absolutely nothing, and I really wished that I lived in a cold country and I can already hear myself regretting wishing that in the first place. But that doesn't change that fact that them winter jackets are so pretty!

10. Mom had me go look for a slow cooker, and not knowing what it looks like, I just went around asking random stalls if they had a slow cooker, most of them said they only have pressure cookers. What's the difference?! Imma go Google that now.


Fantastic - Henry

"Girl, you're fantastic. You know that?"
Thank you Henry, I do happen to know that. :D

I amuse myself sometimes. xx

No comments: