Friday, October 17

Time Waits For No Men

I wish for you to know that. "Was going to" and "Should have" are not things I particularly wished to hear. But if I had the power to control what should be said and should not be said in this universe, then life wouldn't quite be what it should, would it?

I do however have the power to control how I choose to react to things I hear. That, will make a difference.

I am a bit angsty today, perhaps for simple reasons such as not being able to follow through with my plans. Perhaps I am a little disappointed with myself after all. That last one can go without the perhaps.

Still undecided on a tonne of things. Frustration and sadness goes hand in hand with this one. And I guess I only have myself to take it out on, because no one deserves to take the blame for things I ultimately decided on. And same goes for all future decisions.

Maybe I am having a difficult time trusting my own judgements at this point. Maybe that's why. Either way, I trust a capable girl like myself will find answers eventually. It may take awhile, but you'll get there girl, baby steps. Baby steps.


Thank You - Roy Kim

Thank You, for everything regardless. Lovely song hey? Absolutely love it.

At least I had cake today. And too much food, too much good food. I'm feeling stuffed. xx

No comments: