Friday, August 22

When The Days Are Cold

I don't always feel like this. As a matter of fact, I don't recall when I last felt like this. This may very well be the first actually.

It's one of those lazy days - I'm not particularly sad, nor am I particularly happy. Not particularly enthusiastic, nor am I dreading the day. It's one of those days where luncheon meat and coffee trumps going to the gym for an intense a workout. Hmmm. It's one of those days where I want to go buy stuff but know that I don't really need anything. I like people, but today, I don't quite want to be around people. I want to talk, but I don't quite know what to say.

A day where, icecream is not even part of my craving.

I am not too sure if there's one word to describe this feeling really. It's not sadness, I know what sadness it. If indecisiveness is a feeling, that's probably it then.

Yup.



The radio has been playing some pretty awesome songs today, in conjunction with mourning for MH17, I believe. I don't know anyone whose lives were lost in the tragedy (or more aptly put, in the many recent tragedies), but perhaps, when there's finally closure, those left behind can move on. Easy for me to say I know, but life is kinda like that - we can't ever fully understand the pain of others.

Is it too much to ask for radio stations keep to playing songs like this more often on a daily basis though?

Demons (Live London Sessions) - Imagine Dragons

I've always liked that song. But this acoustic version is even better!

Think I should at least stretch a little later. Now that I think about it, flexibility is an antidote to many things in life. Don't you think?

Alrighty! Be good! xxoo

No comments: