Thursday, August 14

Exciting!

Because I am in a hurry to go to sleep.. Here's a summary of all the jazz.

I get inspired by people. Had the opportunity to meet one of the Volvo Ocean Racing female crew sailing on team SCA yesterday. Such an inspiration.


Excellence - A Team SCA film

I would think that I'd have chicken dreams tonight. Where they'll haunt me in my sleep. Now I'm scared to sleep. I had KFC for lunch, and tandoori for dinner. Chicken overload.

Bought tickets to Bali, and Korea! Woots woots! I've always wondered what it's like to be a parent - not that I want to be one. When we were kids, even when going to the mall, we had to ask for permission. As we grew, we naturally stop asking for permission but we'll still consult our parents. And then comes a time when we just stop altogether, we just do our own thing and sometimes, we don't even tell our parents what we're up to anymore.

Sometimes I wonder how they take it.

That's it for now. Nights! xx

No comments: