Monday, August 4

Top 10


下个,路口,见 - 李宇春

1. I hope I didn't injure my shoulder, that would not be fun. Soreness I can deal with, but not an injury.

2. Mike Wan got me hooked on 中国好声音! It's the China version of The Voice. And the people who go on stage are amazing.. And I also have them to thank for a new playlist to listen to - like the song above, which is the original singer's version. So nice!

3. I pledge to not eat Maggie for the rest of August. Because it has no nutritional value what-so-ever.

4. Now that my hair is shorter, it dries faster too! /happydance

5. Yesterday's outing was a much needed one, with good people, lots of laughs, and good food. And well, I got to sail.


6. I really need to work on my lousy temper though.

7. My second attempt at Sweet Potato fries wedges was much much better. A tad too dry though, cause I tried cooking it in my microwave first - perhaps it dried up the sweet potato a little.

8. 愛是一顆幸福的子彈 愛是一次永久的期待 沒有愛就沒有傷害 - 愛是一顆幸福的子彈

9. 我要 我瘋 我要 我愛 就是; 我不轉彎 - 盛夏光年

10. 有時 我感覺失落 感覺自己像一棵草 有時 我陷入空虛 可我不知道為什麼 - 美麗世界的孤兒

Chinese song lyrics really can be quite emo, and so meaningful. And when they are all so well sung, I melt.

No comments: