Sunday, November 18

Worlds Apart

That's how big the difference is. Trying to work on my performance review but am taking a break from it since I could do with a positivity top up before continuing.

She talks like a young little lady with her American accent, which I totally layan because it's just too cute. She's still tiny but taller now. Sparkly eyes and totally plays the part of an Energizer bunny - my uncle said, that's what people mean when they say, "Your youth is your power."  

So I am old(er) lah, cause there was no way of keeping up with this little cute thing...



She talks non-stop now. And she's not scared of strangers anymore. She goes on babbling and babbling about almost everything. She calls my soft toys 'bed toys' and when she saw my earring collection, she said, "Do you wear all that on your ear?!"

Majority of her things are pink too. Adorable maximus.

There was a moment earlier when I was trying to get work done and she was playing some games on her Daddy's iPad on my bed and when she noticed I was trying to work, she said, "I will go play elsewhere now..."

0_0

She's only 4 by the way.

Made me do a double take and wonder where on Earth that came from. Seemed impossible that that tiny body and that young mind could produce that level of maturity. It's true eh, we can learn a lot from kids.

So that's my not-so-much-of-a-baby anymore baby cousin sister, Amanda! =)

No comments: