Saturday, November 17

Counting The Days

It's almost the end of 2012 already, have you noticed?

So much so I keep referring to events that happened this year as "last year".. until I notice, no, it's still this year! In all honesty, I've been feeling a little sentimental and a little apprehensive about what the future holds.

This time last year...

Today, was well spent with Mandy as we shopped, and talked, and walked, and shopped. I've missed days like this. Whee! =)

Need. To. Start. Wearing. All. The. Heels. I. Buy.

On a side note.

I am not the brightest bulb, but some things I get quickly. Like, for instance, if my presence is not welcomed. I don't like being imposing. But I also understand how it's difficult to tell someone "Hey, you're not particularly welcomed so back off already." No decent human being would ever bring themselves to say that.

So it's okay, it's a good thing I read things like this fast enough.

So speaking of heels, I bought a new floral pair today from Payless. I am hoping to pair it with whatever ensemble I am gonna be wearing for tomorrow.

And speaking of tomorrow, baby cousin is arrivinnnnnng! And so is Apple, arriving on Monday with some Bombay Sapphire perhaps.

So quickly, it's Sunday again. The 7-day holiday week flew by quite literally. I am not particularly anticipating work on Monday but I suppose being occupied with work sometimes works well. It prevents the mind from wandering to areas where no answers can be found.

Shall attempt to do some vintage floral nail art later!

No comments: