Friday, November 16

Often Enough In Life

I question my motivations in the things I do. Whether before or after, that's beside the point. But why? is the question I always catch myself asking myself.

And sometimes, asking why paralyses me. I stop and I don't try. And sometimes, asking why makes me feel stupid for even trying in the first place. So, which is better? To prevent, or to cure? You tell me.

Then again, people say, you should never regret things in life for they all happen for a reason. If it didn't quite turn out the way we expected it to, well, at least you learn from it. If it turned out better than you had expected it to, then yay!

So right, hmmm. Yup, I am confused myself.

Maybe if you knew what you wanted in life, then it wouldn't be an issue? I suppose.

Baby cousin coming to town this weekend. She must be pretty big now, can't wait to see her. Wonder where will they be put up though.

Was at the yacht club earlier. Didn't seem like a massive turn up. Thirty plus boats it seems, but it sure didn't seem like thirty at all. More like ten. But numbers don't lie do they?

The good thing about my new lappie is that I can lug it around and not strain a single muscle. =) Treated myself to some sashimi for lunch and now it's time to catch up on the to do list and maybe perhaps some reading too.


1,2,3,4 - Lee Hi real name Lee Ha Yi (from Wikipedia)

My fascination for Kpop has to be partially due to the fact that I don't understand the language and therefore it doesn't bother me to not understand the lyrics and just enjoy the music.

Why oh why's... Things to ponder upon.

No comments: