Sunday, November 11

November Eleventh

I think I'll be remembering you. For good reasons.



There's so much more to learn, so much more to understand, so much to grasp.. But, well. There shouldn't be a but, and there isn't a but. Just felt like saying but - as if to give space for an argument though there really isn't any because the statement was a fact.

I am afraid of growing up. Too many things I feel I have to learn and overcome.

Nonetheless, I thank God for every single person in my life. For the bad ones too, because if it weren't for them, there'll be lesson that I would not have learnt. And for all the strangers who turned friends, close friends, best friends, people whom I trust with my entire life, I thank God for them.

Because of you guys, growing up seems less daunting. /heart

Krabi tomorrow; fair weather please pretty please, time to work on that tan! =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"I am afraid of growing up."

Then don't! :D

You can be an adult and take care of adult responsibilities without being a grown up. Grown ups are boring, and so often in life, the most wonderful people to be around in this world are the ones who don't entirely grow up. ;)

Ai said...

Valid argument. Let's be youths in this world of grown ups! Forever young, that's the way to go aye?! ;)

Peter Pan said...

I think there needs to be a balance between : 1.What seems to be the unavoidable fact of life (growing up and getting old and facing more responsibilities) and 2. Staying tuned with the joys of childhood and being able to spend quality happiness time and forgetting all hassles of daily life of an adult. It takes time to adjust and it needs careful monitoring. After all life is simple to pass, but not so simple to pass it with quality. The length of it is just adhering to the concept of time, but what matters and what remains is the width of it I say, this one is all up to you. Find the width in your life I say.
Experience another great day of your life Ai Li.

Ai said...

Hmmmmm, who are you exactly? You've piqued my interest!

In the meantime, I will find the width, thanks for the word! =)