Sunday, February 6

Random Photo Post (RPP)

My stomach has been feeling weird all day. Maybe there's an alien in it. Mom says it might be muscle spasm, I just swallowed approximately 7 pills, I hope it gets better before dinner..

Anyways.

In all normal circumstance, RPP's don't usually have any themes. Because they're meant to be at random. But today's RPP's can be somewhat associated with "新年快樂;恭禧發財".

(Yes, I copy pasted the Chinese characters from the web because I don't have a software that allows me to type in Chinese). T__T

Pink & red lanterns on display at MV's centre court. <3

Partial view of the city from one of the rooms in Citidel..

Frozen Yoghurt with Hazelnut sauce? topping??
& Orange Cranberry Latte (CNY promo)! :)

Happy Chinese New Year from the Ng's! :D

And yes, we do keep our Christmas tree up all the way till after the CNY. We do try to make it as CNY-ish as possible! There you go, one of it prettily lit-ed up at night!


Pretty right? :)

No comments: