Monday, February 7

Dear Phone

Please stop acting weird or I'll have to replace you sooner than I had expected. :/

This is going to be another random post. But word random today.

Failed attempt:

I decided to go for my walk, but half way up, I saw a dog. So I turned back and didn't walk the full route after all.

Semi Successful attempt:

Google Chrome just became canggih-er! Now there're Chrome Apps too! Just dl-ed MyNetDiary Calorie Counter and Food Diary, now I need to figure out how to use it, and more importantly that I actually use it.

SUCCESSFUL attempt:

Shopping with the girlfriend. It's a good thing we both ended up getting something in the end! :D

Is it weird that doggie likes licking lotion??

2 comments:

tommie said...

so how was your day?

Ai said...

It was alright! :D