Friday, February 11

I Am Like This Because The Factory That Produced Me Is Like This

The deal with the dysfunctional Olympus, as proposed by the Dad.

Dad: You can go and collect the camera from the shop, but only by next week.
Me: Why would I want to collect it when it can't be used anyway?
Dad: Well, you can bring it home and keep it as a souvenir or something...
Me: What for.. chances are I will throw it away anyway.
Dad: Why waste it??

YOU MIGHT AS WELL USE IT TO THROW AT SOMEBODY!

Then at least you won't be wasting it.

xD

And this is the text I got back from Mommy dearest when I exclaimed how early she left for work this morning:

Duh. Was still making myself young n beautiful in my room. Left about 7.20. And has to work cos need to support spoilt daughter... yes, you knew this coming /winks

I've got funny parents! And I love them lots too! <3

No comments: