Tuesday, February 22

I Am Fine Thank You

To those of you who know about my interview thingy, which, basically covers most of you who read my blog anyway, thanks for asking!

I am fine, thank you, again! :))

And a special thanks to the super kind taxi Uncle! There are nice taxi uncles after all...

Because it was pouring when I was done, I had to take a cab to the train station which was a 3 mins walk by foot from the building I was at.

So the taxi counter dude said, "Ikut meter lah" when I asked him how much it was going to be.

I was tired enough to just hop on the cab without bothering anymore.

When I got to the train station, I asked the taxi uncle how much the fare was and he just smiled and said, "Takpe lah, hari ini, I tolong you".

Translation: It's okay, today, consider it as me giving you a hand.

So nice right! So I said my thanks and hopped off the cab and couldn't help feeling a little happier than before.

The world is not extinct of nice people yet! :))

No comments: