Wednesday, August 11

Trust Me, There's A Good Reason For This

You Are a Puppy
You are very curious and boisterous. You are always getting into trouble.
You are definitely quite social, and you depend on your friends to keep you company.

You get bored easily, and you need to stay active to stay happy.
Deep down you just want to be loved and to love people. You wear your heart on your sleeve.

As you can see, I depend on my friends to keep me company. And, I get bored easily and need to stay active to stay happy. And so therefore my dear friends, I propose..

.. we meet up for yumcha this coming Saturday. Time and place TBC.

Please comment (and recommend a place) if you have read this to RSVP so that I know who I need to text the time and venue to!

Thanks F r i e n d s, time for some loving! :D

No comments: