Friday, August 6

It's The Weekend; Don't You Love Weekends?

I *heart* weekends! :D

I am certain I have looked forward to weekends as much as this one in the past, though, not all weekends turned out pleasurable for reasons I do not remember specifically.

Truth is, I have hated weekends in the past.

When we (Heng and myself) first started sailing, weekends were the time of the week where we'd invent tonnes of reasons to not attend training. I remember praying for it to rain just so that training would be canceled. Something along those lines..

... look how far have I arrived at today?
That's why I say, life's full of unexpected outcomes! :)

I finally realized what weekends meant to the working people, it's the "time out" from one hectic week, time to recuperate, time to reconnect, time to just chill.

So enjoy your weekends working people, and for those non-working people, enjoy it nevertheless!

No comments: