Sunday, August 15

Addicted to Blogthings

You Are Cake
You are sweet - at times overly so. You can be a bit overwhelming.
You're always ready to party, and you're usually one of the last ones to leave an event.

You are there for your friends in the best and worst of times. You make anyone's day.
You are soothing, excepting, and totally comforting. No wonder so many people love you.

You Are Well Rounded
It's hard for you to stay focused in your life. There's just so much to be excited about.
You never get too obsessed with anything. You just don't have it in you to be a workaholic.

You don't seek balance - balance just seems to find you. You can let go and relax.
Normal life is pretty amazing to you. You are content with where you are.

Because it gives me something to post and quite frankly, I like all the results I seem to be getting.

So I am soothing, excepting, and totally comforting.

No wonder so many people love me! Awww...

No comments: