Sunday, August 29

What Have I Been Up To

  1. I am RM100 richer from winning a bet with the daddy dearest who is now busy fixing up the house. Gotta love a daddy like that!

  2. Google Voice!!

  3. Honking lousy drivers on the streets of KL...


    Because we should not condemn people, I shall say a short prayer for the driver of JHQ 9361.

    Dear Lord, I pray that you will help the driver of car JHQ 9361 to be more courteous on the road and that he learn to be a better driver.. Subsequently, I pray that he will not be nuisance on the roads in future. Amen!

  4. Workkk!!


    If you've heard stories from me about work, you'd know I don't exactly have anything particularly nice to mention so I'd much rather just not say anything.

  5. Sugarless soya bean, tuna and egg, tea, 250ml of fresh milk, lean meat. (on repeat)

  6. 17 days to Pattaya & Bangkok.. Yay or Nay, undecided.

  7. Ralph Lauren Romance

  8. Spending time with the girls... was a bliss!

  9. Now that I think about it, my room really is a store room. But I simply love it the way it is!

  10. I recently attempted to log into my Friendster account, hahaha! Password was rejected a good 10 times. Good memories though after I managed to get the right password.
What have you been up to?

No comments: