Saturday, April 17

Singapore Log Day 2

Training was fulfilling... It's the best word I can think of really.

Though I am still trying to find out why simply driving the boat is so energy draining. Particularly so today. I was blaming the Singapore sun, that it was hotter than the Malaysian and Thailand one, I know so kindergarten right?! -__-

Maybe I am just totally out on fitness. T__T

The crew is awesome, I think it'll be a good event with loads of laughter. Looking forward to May more now, probably with slightly more confidence too.

Sorry no photos of the awesome (and the line up of rather attractive looking crew) because in my hurry to pack, I forgot the camera and I didn't even bring a proper handbag...

So that's the price to pay. No photos and walking around town with my ridiculous looking dry bag which is ugh, so inconvenient.

My advice, don't do last minute packing, really not worth its while!

No comments: