Thursday, April 1

Lesson 101 - Ai

I am very much a list person.


I like listing items / stuff / thoughts..

To do list(s) works well with me. Or rather, I should say, I don't function well without a to do list.

Similarly, I like my things organized. Neat. Tidy. Otherwise I'd be restless and maybe a tad insecure too.

I can't recall since when, but I absolutely cannot and will not live without my planner- not that I am a busy person. It's just that, it keeps me in line with my responsibilities, priorities, schedules, meetings, important dates and everything else.

*yawwwn* Sleepy!

I wonder if it is possible to love someone more than you love yourself.

If the answer to that is a "yes", then I wonder, am I capable of loving someone more than myself?

Or more rightly so, will I ever love someone more than myself?

No comments: