Saturday, April 17

Singapore Log Day 1

Okay, ideally speaking, it's already day two now but I am sacrificing my few minutes of sleep to type this!

So since I am in a hurry for time... Here goes:
  1. Had Coffee Bean hoping I could get connected the 'free' WiFi at Junction 8 but proved to be a futile attempt because I had to register using a Sg number which I don't have..
  2. Met up with Andrew for lunch at Sushi Tei! Awesome-est sushi I've had by far!
  3. Went for the Asia Boat Show, free tickets (good to have contacts). It was well, a boat show.
  4. Met up with SuSu for dinner..
  5. Met up with 3 out of the 5 crew excluding myself at Emerald Hill - I think. (That place opposite 313).
  6. There was this funny incident at the MRT station but I'll save that for some other time when I am not so tired.
So now I am going to bed because it's gonna be a long day 2 for me! Wish me well!

Keep me (and my crew) in your prayers!

No comments: