Thursday, April 8

Ego Boost

When I go out with Kevin Saw, 8 /10 times I confirm get the much necessary boost to sustain my ego levels. <3 much!

Kawan-kawan yg amat saya sayangi, you people need to learn from him lah seriously!
T__T

Anyway, final speech is over with.

As worried as I was that it wasn't all that persuasive, I think I did a decent job so, hooray!! One subject down for my final semester as a Psych grad, one more to go.

Speaking of which, kawan-kawan yg amat saya sayangi, how lah how? What is life going to be like once we all complete this semester. It's so scary I don't even want to think about it.

Yesterday at lunch, I suggested, "Let's all fail this semester so that we can continue having lunch(es) like this together"..

Why didn't anyone come up with a 'End-of-university Life Crisis' and teach people how to overcome such anxiety. Sigggh!

Growing up was scrapped off my list- you know how you always wanted to be 20 when you were 10??- since 3 years ago but it is now officially OFF the list. Can I stay as I am forever?? :(

Please??

I finally decided to stop using my luggage as an extra closet so my bed is in a huge mess right now. Got to go pack it up and refresh my to do list as well.

Good day people!

2 comments:

endless-scroll said...

i missed this post, until 1 of ur kawan told me.

thank u for the compliment

Ai said...

i thank you for the compliment. no wait, i should be thanking your friend instead right now that i think of it!?