Sunday, December 21

You know what sucks??

A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS!

For instance...

Yesterday, it sucked cause I felt totally anti-social and was experiencing one of those 'low self esteem' moments at a particular function.

It also sucked when I had to make plans and did not complete the task of calling all the guest(s) on the list.

It also sucks when you see photos of friends having fun in Thailand, Phuket, Bali, etc on Facebook.

It also sucks when there's so little gifts under the Christmas tree when Christmas is only 4 days away.

It feels sucky too, when one is broke. :(

So many things to feel suck-y about. Sighs...
:*(


Nevertheless, I didn't find getting lost while driving to be sucky. I thought it was quite fun, like adventure like that. But no lah, I do not hope to get lost all the time.

I enjoyed the Apple Cinnabon I had at 12 midnight last night, it was yummylicious.

Point of this post?

Na da. :)

No comments: