Saturday, December 27

Just a couple of things.

First and foremost, thank you for all the gifts and presents and cards and sms wishes (some of which I have already replied, some of which I have not). It's a little late but nevertheless... Blessed Christmas to all!

Secondly, am hoping to keep my hair long this time around. Let's see how long I can keep it this once. Am thinking of braiding it again next year.

** Kevin, faster plan to go Bali or Phuket next year! Can braid hair for damn cheap there!!

Thirdly, Ai Li sudah 'lat p'! This calls for a major celebration... :)

Fourthly, uhm uhm... lost my train of thought d.

Adui, been eating so much, I don't dare weight myself on the scale. Faster lose all the fats lorh aili ng!!

I finished Air City liao. Didn't like the ending, but it was a worth while watch lah I'd say. One thing I remember clearly, one lesson rather, is that "You have to stand up from where you fell/fall??...". Made me think and reflect about certain things in the past and about how I wished things were different. Then again, the past is the past kan?

Hee, tmr and the day after shopping again! With the mom!! Whee... Can see me smiling from ear to ear or not?!

Okay lah okay lah, wanna go watch all the videos I've been streaming.

Sayonara!!

No comments: