Thursday, December 18

Hello hello!

:)
Missed me a lot huh!?

Anyway, to start off with, PD was fun (more than fun actually, but I don't know what's the word for more.than.fun), so.

[because I am still waiting for the complete set of photos to sync in my sharing folder,
the photos will be added later on]


I could not have asked for a better trip to end the year of 2008 with the uni mates. It was awesome, the frisbee, the steamboat, the seafood lunch, the company! Everything was awesome!!

<3 each and everyone of you ppl to the very bits!
** Sharon Kong, though you weren't with us, I do love u very much too!

So, that's that. And guess what have I been up to lately? Apart from sleeping late and getting up late and commenting on the photos in Facebook...

Nehe. Just finished Three Dads One Mom. Loved it! Fan girl talking: I lurvee Eugene! I love watching her shows, I think she's one great actress, pretty and versatile and hilarious in her own ways. End of fan girl talking.

Yep so, next up, am still deciding between I am Sam / Let's go to the Beach / Hong Gil Dong... Hm, maybe I'll just watch them all in one go! Hee.

Taylor Swift is pretty!! Don't u agree!? Have u seen Love Story on YouTube, if u have not, u better.

And Alex Pettyfer is absolutely adorable, Emma is one lucky lucky girl.. I is jealous sangat.

Wild Child reminded me of something. I caught myself smiling to myself throughout the show. Hmmm, sometimes I wonder.

I had wanted to create my own Chirstmas wishlist too... but, I realized that I don't exactly have anything that I want at the moment. So, I'll save the list for next year's Christmas. Or maybe for my 21st birthday next year which falls on the 5th of June!! :))))

You should be writing that down in you diary / phone / calender. Or engrave it in your brain or something.

Heng's bald. Ugh. Ugly. Ugh. I don't care that he's my brother, he's ugly now! And besides, he doesn't read my blog. Heng's UGLY!

Okay, videos are done streaming. Happy holidays yo` Love.

No comments: