Tuesday, December 23

Apa Jadi?

First it was my Facebook.

Then now it's blogger!

Both accounts of mine are going wonky. :(

Wonder if it's just happening to me or is it a www thing?
(www = whole wide world)

I know I was into Big Bang quite some time back, posting both my favorite videos of theirs - Last Farewell & Lies.

But now, I am soooooo into Top (most left in the last pic). Must be the influence of I am Sam.

He's wayyyyy wayyyyy cool lah! And he beatbox's, apparently.

It's rather amazing how I never bothered to notice who was who before, I think they all looked alike ( like in the first pic). But that's up until now lah, nyehe. :)

But the show is just plain weird, didn't finish it. "Neh, not worth its while.." I figured after a good 5 episodes. So now, I am onto Air City.

If you didn't like Choi Ji Woo in Winter Sonata, give her a second chance with this. But then again, I am only at epi 4, by far.
* Love(ing) her attire(s) though.

Today's been a happy day, for no apparent reason, maybe it's the new pairs of shoes from Nose. Maybe. :)

No comments: