Big Fish Small World, Big World Small Fish
Either way, you "just keep swimming!" - Dory
Sunday, February 17
Welcome Home
Also equals to welcome back to sucky internet connection. Meh.
Today was good though. Thanks for being kind, Sunday.
Some things are best left untold, secrets only I shall know.
To the very end. Because it's just better that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(no title)
I am sensing trouble coming my way ... ...That is though, assuming I am not already in it . Sighs. Why lah? And, why must home be such a di...
(no title)
I honestly seriously totally had no intentions of double posting but since I'd be away for the next 4 days and also since I'd probab...
(no title)
So boreddddd. Just 'cleaned' up some stuff in the room, unwanted items are now pilled up in one corner... Hm.. Random random items. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment