Wednesday, February 11

As if doing this is not bad enough!

** this was referring to blogging before attending cognitive psych class later whereby I have not revised my notes

**
bad enough was referring to mid terms, assignment(s) deadlines, and what not, (I did miss preparation for thesis out on purpose because I've still got about 2 months to procrastinate on that one).

Okay. So, I was saying. With all these things I am supposed to be doing, but which I am obviously not doing, what have I been spending my time on!

(I noticed my English is a bit off today, but couldn't be bothered lah)

... Good question!

Gossip Girl Season I`
Vampire Knight Season II`

There you go.

Mind you, I've just gotten back my HD from a friend and it's now filled with dramas and TV serials and what not... House Season 4 & 5.. Gossip Girl 1 & 2 <--- I know lah I am a bit outdated, but... it's super addictive. That's the reason why I didn't want to get started to begin with!

On a totally separate dimension, my mom has been telling me that I had better improve on my body posture, and my dad has been at it recently too. And truth is, I do have a problem with my "bone structure".

Try looking at me closely the next time (not in the sick manner; but the intense-observation-kinda-look), you'll see that my body is 'oddly tilted to one side more'.

For some of you who know, I was born a 'defect' baby, a minor defect lah. I wonder if that has anything got to do with my bones now...

Yoga classes anyone??

Okay. Enough for today! Jia neh` :)

No comments: