Monday, October 5

Quarter Life Crisis

My acne problem seems to really be spiralling out of control. I still don't think it's stress related, though I somewhat wish it is, cause that'll mean I've been working really hard, yes?

I've been cleansing, double cleansing in fact, every night, and even started washing in the mornings. Stopped touching my face with my hands, drinking more water than I'm used to and eating quite clean, frankly. I've also stopped working out rigorously, and quit taking protein.

Dear Lord, I know it's really superficial of me to be praying and asking for clear skin, but if you'd will my skin to be decent again, I would be very grateful. And should, as Ivy has said, it be Your will for me to learn my lesson to appreciate and utilise my other strengths in life, then help me to get over and deal with the growing problem. Amen.

On that note, I've also got coral scratches from my recent dive trip that have turned into itchy red patches. And some skin abrasion on my arms from doing bridge exercises the other day. Both injuries are more irritating than pain, and if you'd be so kind to also help me pray for healing on these, I'd appreciate it too.

Maybe. I should just stop stressing about my acne and it'll all go away.

Hahaha. Goodnight peeps! xx

No comments: