Friday, October 23

One Two, On Your Marks, Get Set Go

Has been a while since I last had leftover chalk stains on my fingernails. Feels good!

I've got a presentation to prep for. And nooo, it already way past bedtime.

I can't get enough of the triplets on youtube. And Daehanie now wears glasses, poor thing at such a young age but he's totally adorbs! /squeal

Also fan-girling over Sassy Go Go. Love love Jung Eun Ji in her roles. Sassy, is the word. Doesn't hurt one bit at all that her co-star is the cutest thing ever. Let me correct that, her co-stars are the cutest things ever.

I told a white lie today. I'm sorry.

I recently learnt that Lucky Laundrette in Lucky Gardens charges a minimum of RM9, although they'll tell you that 1kg worth of dirty laundry is RM3.50. So, if you do the Math, you should just ensure that you've got at least 3kg's worth of smelly clothing before you bring them over for wash.

I'm back to being in my perpetually hungry state. I wish my stomach would just digest all the excess fats it has stored for a rainy day. Because we don't have rainy days, we only have hazy ones.

I'm funny! Goodnight world! x

No comments: