Monday, October 26

Feeling Like A Success; And Then Not So Much

I had been a real good girl two weeks back, adhering to a strict apple and carrot juice only diet for 3 straight days and then training for a 5km run simultaneously.

Having completed 5km's in 40 mins. Some friends observed that I looked leaner. And I definitely felt lighter myself.


Perfect - One Direction

Two weeks forward, and all the effort has resulted to nothing. In fact, I probably regressed.

Today itself - Two chicken floss buns and a hard boiled egg with coffee for breakfast, garlic naan and kopi ice for lunch, processed fruit juice and a chunk of milk chocolate for snacks, McD french fries for further snacking, and green curry maggi noodles for dinner.

Going to bed a fatty. With a pimple on my butt cheek. -__-

Imma wake early and go run. #finishstrong

No comments: