Monday, February 23

My Word Of The Day Is Strong

I've got an hour to dinner and I really wanted to nap but them thoughts won't stop running in my head.

On an important note, I went back to PD for my high school reunion on Saturday evening and it was great to meet up with classmates whom I spent 2 years of my life with, but have not met for the past 10 years. The amazing thing that struck me was how little I remember of them, though the memories of being away from home and training everyday, and falling asleep in class are still vividly anchored in my head. I wonder if I hadn't made enough effort to make friends back then. Well, the beauty of such reunions is that you get to see how everyone is doing and then moving forward in life, you kinda get a sense of what you should do in life now if you want to see a difference 10 years from now.

1. I left my Strawberry and Passionfruit Eclair in the office refrigerator. Grr.

2. One more week to Boracay!

3. If you've not seen strong today, she's strong.


Kim Ja In

4. You see, the thing about me is that if you don't have the decency to tell me things that will affect me somehow or another, don't expect me to play nice with you next time either.

5. My current desktop wallpaper:


I am a cool girl too. No need for Echo Smith's Cool Kids!

6. If you want something bad enough, you'd do what it takes. If your life depended on it, you'd hang on till your fingers give out. If you don't try or if you don't ask, the answer will be a resounding no.

#wordsofwisdom

7. I like the feisty me. But sometimes, I too wonder where that part of me has gone to.

8. Must make dinner meals healthy meals.

9. I broke my necklace yesterday. It got stuck to my backpack so I yanked it and it broke. /sniff That's the second white gold chain I've managed to destroy, and the only chain that I have left.

10. Yesterday, I heard a short clip of them being interviewed on the radio and the question was, "What would your boyfriend's think about your celebrity activities?" And their answers were pretty quirky.


Sledgehammer - Fifth Harmony

Dinner better be good. Imma change into my shorts!

No comments: