Thursday, February 5

Don't Touch Me, She Says

As it turns out, something must be wrong, but I don't know what, and therefore I can't fix it.

I had a whole can of sardine to myself for dinner, which I promptly stir-fried with cubed choy po (pickled vegetable) and it was really quite tasty.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna make myself an egg omelette with bacon for breakfast and also cook that salmon fillet that's been sitting in my freezer for almost a week for lunch at work, with brown rice that my maid's gonna be cooking for me because it takes 30 - 40 mins cooking time.

That much time is crucial beauty sleep time.


Don't Touch Me - Ailee

I don't want to sweat after I've showered, it irritates me that I end up with chores after I've cleaned up. I'm just gonna delay them to tomorrow.

I am really tempted to have some icecream, like really tempted to, but I did have 3 bars of Kit Kat at work today.. and I hadn't worked out much this evening either.

The soles of my foot are massively sore. I wonder if it has something to do with my shoes, or the way I do my skippy rope.

I can't read two books at the same time, I get confused and the storylines get mixed up.

Strawberry tea yums!

Now that I've changed the position of my table placement in my room - which was to allow for more space to exercise, the fan kinda blows at my hair from behind, and that too irritates me.

Today, I lost my temper because I was hungry and was made to wait for lunch. I'd felt bad that I got angry, and that I attributed it to the wrong people and things, I am sorry rubbish bin for kicking you.

And I used the f word one too many times. Not that I am proud of it. I wonder where all these angst is coming from.

And I've got a really flabby tummy.

Till I figure it all out.. 

No comments: