Thursday, May 22

Keep Calm


Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz

Just take a moment to listen.

I hope you like the song as much as I do. I am pretty sure it's this tune that I've been hearing at Fuel. But because workouts are so intense, I only remember the tune, never the lyrics. Combine both though, two thumbs up.

Next, inner thoughts out loud:

Why are we always so critical of others but never of ourselves? I really want a pair of NB sneaks. And that Zaggora pants. Which reminds me that I should totally check out that free workout routine. And that I need to pack before I go to bed tonight. And thank goodness Day 1 went well, one more day to go! That's very nice of you. It's okay. Finally, I am getting it. Boo, maybe I am allergic to flowers, that sucks. I like my long hair. Should I pack light?

Had an awesome evening out with some of the awesomest yet randomest group of people. Yummy food, and drinks at VCR finally! So much good in all that. So much.

They say that after the storm, there'll be a rainbow. That somehow rings true. xx

2 comments:

Melissa said...

http://www.groupon.my/deals/national-deal/zaggora-2-68/718366611

:)

Ai said...

I know, I saw. But still, it's RM188!