Thursday, May 15

I Change My Mind

The following would totally suck:

a) If I fall sick when I get to Samui,
b) If I fall sick right after I'm done with orientation when I am to fly off to Samui,
c) If I fall sick between now and before I fly off to Samui,
d) If I fall sick now,
e) All the above.

Totally suck. Yucky yuck.


Already Home - A Great Big World

So sweet. If someone sings that to me, I might melt. I said might only okay!

I was just thinking, there's no such thing as a complete fit. A perfect fit. There isn't. People just learn to accept, or accommodate for the better. And for people who keep searching, well, good luck. I do mean myself, so don't be offended.

If this (strange) feeling continues to persists, I have a strong feeling it's not gonna be a pretty countdown no more. And I certainly won't like that. Boo.

Something needs to change, but what would it be?

No comments: