Wednesday, May 7

I vs The World

It felt like one of those days. I don't like what I see in the mirror. But I am reminded time and time again, that being able to feel (albeit negative emotions) that simply being able to breathe air, to say I love you to people who matter, to be alive, is such a blessing in itself.


Blessings - Laura Story

This is one of my most favourite songs. And I feel it's apt for sharing today. It's been a long day. A painful one. Tears were shed, patience was tested. Kindness was taken for granted, rotten attitudes and personality was out on a field trip, mine and others likewise.

Humans are not born perfect. Neither can we be no matter how hard we try. But it's important that we try anyway. And today, I know I fell short of trying.

Thank you for giving me the chance to know you, to work with you, to learn from you. I did not have the nicest of things to say before this, but please know that, I have never doubted that you were a good person, a good human being, and I trust that you've gone home to be with Jesus Christ in Heaven. It's been an honor to have known you, and an even greater honor to see how many lives you've touched.

I'll aspire to be more like you, in the best possible ways. Last but not least, thank you.

No comments: