Monday, October 15

Yay To Proper Blogging Again!

On my new baby the Asus Zenbook! In the case you missed my announcement 2 days ago..

Work was okay today, got my confirmation offer via email for postgrad too!

It's always starts with Fb. And it's always polar opposites that attract. And it's always fun and for the most of it, always don't work out too. Even if it does, I know, you know, and we know, it doesn't lasts that way.

I spelt "dinasour" wrong in my previous entry, I've corrected it. /shy I was dyslexic as a kid, so yes, "dinasour" should be "dinosaur"!

Facebook kept crashing on Chrome last night, I hope it works fine today.

No carbs, low sugar diet officially starts today, till Krabi! Don't tempt me, smack you. -__-

Little brothers sometimes are just too cute. In the oddest and most dangerous ways. But I love you still, just don't do it again.

Dinner now, no carbs, just proteins and fiber. #win

No comments: