Saturday, October 20

What Do I Feel?

I caught myself asking myself that question today...

I went for Paintball late this morning. It was hot and dry but mostly exciting fun! Either I am still weak due to my week long recovery from my cold or the damn paintball gun is really heavy. Also that I haven't trained or built my fitness in a long while but after every run, I was panting so badly. -__-

But all in the name of fun nonetheless. To make things even better, we won 3 - 1 with only 5 people on our team versus the 6 on the other team. And with only one male on our team and 4 guys on theirs. Girl power yo!

I believe at some point in time, we get too comfortable with how things are that we don't really feel anything anymore. Okay maybe that's not the right way to say it. I suppose, it's not so much of not feeling anything but more of not feeling anything special or out of the ordinary that we just live each day feeling the same. 

Contention may be the word.

But it's always nice to start feeling again.

No comments: