Friday, October 29

The Truth Is

I have 3 hours to go before my flight back home. And here I am sitting on the balcony of my super fancy 'home' for the past 2 weeks thinking, "I don't really want to go home."

Surprise much?

Yes, that thought caught even me off guard. Everyone else here can't wait to get out of this place because well, it is kinda lifeless and everyday seems like a repeat of the previous day.

But, the truth is...

The longer I stay here and continuously do repetitive stuff which I do kinda enjoy doing, I don't have to think about the what next.

1 comment:

mad redo1 said...

HAHA!

You're not the first one to find kT lifeless and repetitive, it is what most non-Ganuans find about this so called city by the water.

But the longer you're here the harder it becomes for you to leave because there is something about kT that slowly will grow on you.

So, come back here often meh...