Saturday, October 9

Quotes From One Of The Books I've Been Reading

I can't remember which book the quotes are from as I have developed this bad habit of jumping from one book to another, as of late.

Anyway, these are some favorite quotes I scribbled onto a piece of paper which I am about to get rid of so here they are:
  • Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

  • Difficult days never last, but strong people always do.

  • I may not be rich, but I have a rich life.

  • ... period of personal growth upon which I really could use to build an even brighter future.

  • You need to actually move closer to the place you most fear instead of pulling back from it.

    The fear you move through when you go to the edge of your limits actually causes your limits to expand.
So tired after the massive flight of stairs today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Leader Without A Title..........now it's time you actually should finish reading it...........!!!