Saturday, October 2

Go Ahead, Spoil Me!

Of course, this is the half of Ai Li , the irrational half, talking to the more rational other half (probably better known as the better half).

What harm is there in pampering yourself right!? But you see, there is. Particularly when your wants exceed what your wallet is capable of forking out.

So, quickly going through some of the items that are on my wishlist:
  1. A pair of Reetones

  2. Raybans. Well, to be honest, I saw some really good deals the other day and I am dying to get myself a pair. Was thinking of selling off my Oakley Script to make way for a new pair of Wayfarers but I don't think I'll ever get around selling off any thing I own.

  3. Spontaneous beach gateway anyone?? AirAsia
Only 3 items, not SO bad lah right!

Okay, and I wanna own a pair of boots really badly too right now.

No comments: